A View To A Kill A View To A Kill

Excellent

I liked your movie a lot, especially the little things about it. Great switch between action elements: pacing, looking into the gun, quickly checking his watch etc. The music also went quite well with the story. The one scene where he jumps back kind of looks like he pulled the trigger in a way. Keep up the great work.

The Final Dump The Final Dump

Heheh that was great. Good cuts and nicely animated body language. Keep it up.

Marios Affair Marios Affair

heheh

That was pretty funny.. sick but funny. The dialogue was very funny.. heheh

Señor Sandwich Señor Sandwich

Pure Genius

That was beautiful! Keep it up.

Microdot Microdot

wow..

The music definately did it for me... it almost felt like watching a movie trailer or playing an epic RPG.. Great job on the feeling of this film, i'll remember to look forward to your other films. Good luck.

Backbonanza Backbonanza

Uh oh..

All these flashing colors.. I think i'm becoming hypnoti.......... Yes master, anything you say I will do..

Very cool :)

Matrix: Trinity HELP !! Matrix: Trinity HELP !!

Great first movie

Who cares if you took it from the Matrix... great job. I liked how the colors jumped around and blended together, very cool. Keep up the good work.

Trek Lovin Trek Lovin

Hahah nice

You get a 10 just because you had some ugly girl made in Kai's Super GOO hanging on the wall :)

-&amp;lt;[POB]&amp;gt;- -<[POB]>-

I'm lost...

That was one of the most random things i've ever seen. Please reply with an explanation of your movie so I can semi understand it. Oh and what is that music in the beginning? I swear it's Skate Or Die but I'm probably wrong.

Rikimaru-Azlar responds:

basically the guy is an annoying square headed lady boy from my school who likes pop so I thought I'd kill him off. My tenchu animations being worked on now so thanks for your shouts. The music at the beginning os off an old megadrive game called toe jam and earl.

Ghouls 'N Ghosts (VGDC) Ghouls 'N Ghosts (VGDC)

Heh nice

I love how your movies take me back to the good old days when consoles were AWESOME. The only thing i remember from Ghouls 'N Ghosts is throwing the controller at the wall in frustration. Stupid zombies..